Best 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: CYS, MTGE, OAK, CLI
- The gross profit margin for OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC is rather high; currently it is at 55.09%. Regardless of OAK's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 8.95% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 234.82% to $2,216.67 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.92%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- This stock has increased by 38.79% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in OAK do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC turned its bottom line around by earning $3.56 versus -$2.82 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.78 versus $3.56).
- You can view the full Oaktree Capital Group Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.