Best 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: CYS, MTGE, OAK, CLI
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 268.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $32.23 million to -$54.35 million.
- The share price of AMERICAN CAPITAL MTG INV CP has not done very well: it is down 19.19% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- AMERICAN CAPITAL MTG INV CP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AMERICAN CAPITAL MTG INV CP increased its bottom line by earning $8.40 versus $1.72 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 62.4% in earnings ($3.16 versus $8.40).
- MTGE, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 328.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, AMERICAN CAPITAL MTG INV CP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full American Capital Mortgage Investment Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts