Best 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: ACC, VALE, CBL, BMO
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CBL & ASSOCIATES PPTYS INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CBL & ASSOCIATES PPTYS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.63 versus $0.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.65 versus $0.63).
- The gross profit margin for CBL & ASSOCIATES PPTYS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.97%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.41% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $122.16 million or 4.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full CBL & Associates Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.