CBL & Associates Properties (NYSE: CBL) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.60%. CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. is a public real estate investment trust. It engages in acquisition, development, and management of properties. The fund invests in the real estate markets of United States. Its portfolio consists of enclosed malls and open-air centers. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.91. The average volume for CBL & Associates Properties has been 1,555,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. CBL & Associates Properties has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates CBL & Associates Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CBL & ASSOCIATES PPTYS INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CBL & ASSOCIATES PPTYS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.63 versus $0.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.65 versus $0.63).
- The gross profit margin for CBL & ASSOCIATES PPTYS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.97%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.41% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $122.16 million or 4.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full CBL & Associates Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts