MCLEAN, Va., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ: GOOD) (the "Company") reported today that Andrew White has joined the Company's management team as a Managing Director to lead Western Region acquisition activities. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. White was Director of Acquisitions at MIG Real Estate in Newport Beach, California and he has previously held senior acquisition and asset management positions with BPG Properties, ING Realty Partners and MetLife Real Estate Investments. Mr. White holds an MBA from the University of California and a BS from Drexel University.
"We are excited about expanding our platform out West and are pleased that Andrew will be leading our efforts," said David Gladstone, Chairman.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in and owns net leased industrial, commercial and retail real property and selectively makes long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The Company currently owns 85 properties. The Company has paid 103 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its common stock. Prior to paying distributions on a monthly basis, the Company paid five consecutive quarterly cash distributions. The Company has paid 91 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series A preferred stock, 82 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series B preferred stock, 18 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series C preferred stock and 40 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Senior Common Stock. The Company has never skipped, reduced or deferred a monthly distribution since inception, over nine years ago. Additional information can be found at www.gladstonecompanies.com.For Investor Relations inquiries related to any of the monthly dividend paying Gladstone funds, please visit www.gladstone.com. SOURCE Gladstone Commercial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV