While it may lack the excitement factor of a satellite radio operator or a famous software firm, Dow Chemical (DOW) is no stranger to being a household name. Since its start in 1897, Dow has become one of the largest chemical and materials firms in the world, creating brands such as Styrofoam, and having a hand in nearly every industry imaginable. Dow's scale and diversification make it a formidable blue chip name with the hefty 3.3% dividend yield you'd expect to go along with it.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV