- MIPI RFFE digital control interface provides compatibility with next-generation RF front end chipsets, power amplifiers and reference platforms. The 2.5-A LM3263 meets voltage and current requirements of 2G, 3G and 4G, and the LM3279 supports 1-A loads for 3G and 4G.
- Smallest solution size: The 2.7-MHz LM3263 buck converter results in a 10-mm 2 total solution size; and the LM3279 is a 13-mm 2 solution.
- Extends battery run-time: 95-percent efficiency; reduces heat dissipation and cuts battery current consumption through average power tracking with dynamically adjustable output voltage.
- High performance, low noise: Designed to meet RF and 3GPP requirements, the LM3279 buck-boost supports high linearity and high output power, even at low battery voltages.
Industry's First Power Circuits With MIPI® RFFE Maximize Battery Life In 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Smartphones And Tablets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.