HOUSTON, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYBX), a global leader in medical devices for the treatment and management of epilepsy, today announced it will participate in the following conferences.
Dan Moore, Cyberonics' President & Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Donato, Cyberonics' Corporate Controller, will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed by clicking on the Investor Relations link on the Cyberonics home page at http://www.cyberonics.com on September 11, 2013.
Mr. Donato will present at the Stifel 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time. The presentation session will not be webcast.
In addition, Mr. Moore will participate in the 4 th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM Eastern Time. No formal presentation will be made, and the group meeting will not be webcast.About Cyberonics, Inc. and the VNS Therapy ® SystemCyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. The company developed and markets the VNS Therapy System, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The VNS Therapy System uses an implanted medical device that delivers pulsed electrical signals to the vagus nerve. Cyberonics markets the VNS Therapy System in selected markets worldwide. Additional information on Cyberonics and the VNS Therapy System is available at www.cyberonics.com . Contact Information Greg Browne, CFOCyberonics, Inc.100 Cyberonics Blvd. Houston, TX 77058Main: (281) 228-7262 / Fax: (281) 218-9332 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cyberonics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV