STec To Showcase Solid-State Storage Expertise At SYNNEX IT Conference 2013
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- sTec, Inc. (NASDAQ: STEC), a leading global provider of solid-state storage solutions, today announced it will showcase its solid-state drives (SSDs) and present on reducing data centers' total cost of ownership (TCO) at the SYNNEX IT Conference 2013 in Tokyo, of which sTec is a sponsor. In addition to demonstrating its SAS SSDs and all-flash appliance, and exhibiting a range of other sTec® solutions -- PCI Express, SATA and embedded drives, and SSD caching software – Sean Stead, product marketing manager at sTec, will present on how enterprise-class SSDs can deliver performance gains, space consolidation and cost savings in data centers, in his presentation titled TCO Reduction of Data Center Infrastructure with Enterprise SSD Adoption .
What: sTec highlight of and presentation on SSD solutions
Where: Booth #41, SYNNEX IT Conference 2013, TokyoWhen: September 12, 2013
- product showcase: 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- presentation: 5:10 – 5:55 p.m.
CONTACT: Jerry Steach Director, Public Relations sTec, Inc. (415) 222-9996 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV