A new, cloud-based care coordination platform developed by Greenway Medical Technologies and Rose Medical Group will deliver advanced continuity-of-care capabilities to Denver-area patients served by Rose Medical Group physicians and HCA HealthONE Rose Medical Center.
The platform will provide a consolidated view of patient data from disparate information systems, providers and payers; a single sign-on patient portal to simplify and promote greater patient engagement throughout the Rose network; advanced data analytics and reporting; and overall care coordination improvements to simplify patient population health management. The resulting health information exchange (HIE) will extend to the more than 500 physicians members of Rose Medical Group, Rose Medical Center and the patients they serve.
“By aggregating, standardizing and organizing clinical and financial data across an integrated delivery network, the platform we are developing will help our providers deliver the highest-quality patient care while fully readying themselves for the new standards in value-based medicine,” said Tracy Beranek, Rose Medical Group executive director. “We’re taking the ‘HIE’ concept well beyond simply orchestrating electronic patient data among various systems, with the ultimate goal of providing the highest quality, most cost-efficient healthcare in a patient-centered environment that delivers a shared, single view of every patient.”
Improving Data Accessibility to Streamline and Coordinate CareGreenway’s solution for Rose will extend data liquidity — the ability to securely deliver the right information to the right person at the right time, in the right manner — in two important ways:
- The solution will bring data from disparate ambulatory and acute electronic health record (EHR) systems in the Rose Medical Center community into the Greenway cloud, giving providers a single view of patient information at the point of care. This will also enable a single sign-on portal, so patients can interact online with all providers for messaging, appointment requests, online bill payment, forms and more to maximize engagement and help patients take a greater role in managing their own health.
- The Greenway solution will also extend data liquidity to analytics and reporting based on consolidated patient data. This will enable Rose Medical Group physicians to actively participate in quality and coordinated care programs by giving them the information they need to better manage the health of their patient population.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts