SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) today announced that its management will host an investor meeting on Monday, September 23, 2013 at the annual meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) being held in Atlanta. The meeting is open to institutional investors and research analysts.
Accuray Incorporated management will host a breakfast meeting, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. E.D.T. on Monday, September 23 at the OMNI Hotel, 100 CNN Center Atlanta, in Ballroom A. The presentation will provide a review of Accuray's leading-edge technology platforms of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. Investors who are attending the trade show are encouraged to visit the Accuray booth #1842, in the Georgia World Congress Center – Hall B2.
Attendees are asked to register no later than Friday, September 13 from our event website: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1281872.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available online from the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at http://www.accuray.com/investors. The webcast replay of the presentation will begin approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live presentation and will be available for approximately 30 days.About AccurayAccuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com. SOURCE Accuray Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV