- Mike Barriere, Vice President, Human Resources, was promoted to Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS). He will have oversight of the newly combined Human Resources and EHS group. He will continue to report to Alcoa Chairman and CEO Klaus Kleinfeld and to be a member of Alcoa’s Executive Council, the senior leadership team that sets corporate policy. His appointment is effective immediately.
- Kevin McKnight, Director, EHS & Sustainability, will become Chief Sustainability Officer and Vice President of EHS, reporting to Barriere effective Sept. 1, 2013. McKnight succeeds Kevin Anton who plans to retire at year-end after more than 30 years in the metals and mining industry, including 15 with Alcoa.
- Kenneth Wisnoski, President of Global Primary Products – Growth, Bauxite and Africa, was promoted to President of the newly created International Project Development and Asset Management group, effective immediately. Wisnoski will coordinate capital-intensive growth and asset management projects across Alcoa’s worldwide businesses and be a member of Alcoa’s Executive Council. The group comprises three units: Engineering and Construction, led by Otto Hiris, Vice President of Engineering and Construction; Asset Planning and Management, led by Mark Stiffler, who was promoted from Director to Vice President of Asset Planning and Management; and International Project Development, led by Wisnoski, who will continue to lead the Ma’aden-Alcoa joint venture construction project.
Kenneth Wisnoski, President, International Project Development And Asset Management. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts