SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella Inc., (Nasdaq:AMBA) today announced that it will be attending the following September conferences:
- 4 th Annual ROTH Semiconductor Corporate Access Day on Monday, Sept. 9 in San Francisco
- Deutsche Bank Technology Conference on Tuesday, Sept. 10 in Las Vegas
- Morgan Stanley IPO Conference on Tuesday, Sept. 24 in New York
The company will host one-on-one meetings at all of the conferences and is currently scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank conference at 4:50 p.m. on Sept. 10, which will be webcast on the Investor page of Ambarella's website at http://investor.ambarella.com/index.cfm .
About AmbarellaAmbarella, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMBA), is a leading developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, wearable sports cameras, and automotive video camera recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information about Ambarella, please visit www.ambarella.com .
CONTACT: Deborah A. Stapleton 650.470.4200 landline 650.815.1239 cell firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts