KPN shares gained 2.8%, or €0.063, to €2.32 in morning Amsterdam trade as Telefonica Deutschland rose 3.2%, or €0.162, to €5.236 in Frankfurt while Telefonica rose less than 1%, or €0.04, to €10.76.
UBS (UBS) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are acting as financial advisers to Telefonica Deutschland while CMS Hasche Sigle's Oliver Thurn, Martin Kolbinger, Martin Kuhn, Jens Neitzel, Daniel Hofmann, Christian Runte, Michael Bauer, Claudia Rid, Hildegard Ziemons, Stefan Hoss, Philipp Melzer, Stefan Luft, Rolf Leithaus, Richard Mitterhuber, Thomas Muhl, Petra Stockle and Tilman Weichert are providing counsel. Also acting as legal advisers to Telefonica Deutschland are a Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy LLP team led by Alexander Rinne.
KPN is taking legal advice from Allen & Overy's Jan Burggraaf and Hartmut Krause as well as Bird & Bird LLP's Sven-Erik Heun and Valerian Jenny.
Written by Andrew Bulkeley.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV