ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW):
|Who:||Arne Josefsberg, chief technology officer of ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW)|
“Is Process Killing Creativity? Now is the Time to Automate the VM Lifecycle.”For many VM administrators, process has created so much friction that what used to take minutes, now takes days. It’s time to replace friction and ad hoc processes with automation. ServiceNow chief technology officer Arne Josefsberg will deliver a series of demonstrations that showcase new, innovative technologies that automate the VM lifecycle from the service portal to the single system of record. During this session VM administrators will learn how to free themselves from mundane activities and spend more time on initiatives that enable the business while maintaining more control than ever before.
|When:||Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PDT|
|Where:||VMworld 2013, Moscone Center West in San Francisco, Room 2011|
In addition, ServiceNow will be exhibiting in booth #1904. ServiceNow will demonstrate:
- Automated VM lifecycle management
- VM lifecycle management as a part of a single system of record for IT
- Use of service catalog for delivering a self-service, consumerized experience for VM requests
- Orchestration applications for full automation of cloud provisioning
On Monday, August 26, 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. PDT in the show floor theater, ServiceNow will also present on the topic of controlling virtualization with a service-oriented approach to cloud automation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts