Prior to Dove Capital Partners, David Dove founded and ran the Dove Consulting Group for more than 25 years. Serving as CEO, Dove grew the firm, both organically and through acquisition, into a well-known and respected firm in the payments and consumer packaged goods industries. In 2005, Dove sold the firm to the U.S. consulting subsidiary of Hitachi, becoming the Managing Vice President of both the Financial Services and Strategy practices.
Dove holds a master's degree from MIT in aeronautics & astronautics; an MBA from the Boston University School of Management; and an undergraduate engineering degree from North Carolina State University.
About Cardtronics (Nasdaq:CATM)
Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work and live, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs and the customers they share. Cardtronics owns/operates more than 80,100 retail ATMs in U.S. and international locales. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for America's most relevant retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders' surcharge-free cash access on the local, national or global scene, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
|Media Relations||Investor Relations|
|Nick Pappathopoulos||Chris Brewster|
|Director – Public Relations||Chief Financial Officer|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV