10. -- Apple (AAPL - Get Report) has begun sharing with retail employees the details of a new program that will allow Apple Store customers to trade in their used iPhones for credit toward a new one, AllThingsD said it has confirmed after reports surfaced about the trade-in program at 9to5Mac and MacRumors. The program is currently scheduled to go live in September, sources told AllThingsD, though there's a lack of clarity around the final launch date.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts