8. -- TiVo (TIVO) is expected by analysts to post a fiscal second-quarter loss of 10 cents a share when the digital video recorder company posts results after Tuesday's closing bell.
9. -- Starbucks (SBUX) announced plans to open its first cafe in Colombia.The coffee chain said the Bogota store will open in the first half of 2014. Starbucks said it has "aggressive plans" to open cafes across Colombia over the next five years. CEO Howard Schultz said he expected to have up to 50 stories in Bogota and other major cities by then.
10. -- Apple (AAPL) has begun sharing with retail employees the details of a new program that will allow Apple Store customers to trade in their used iPhones for credit toward a new one, AllThingsD said it has confirmed after reports surfaced about the trade-in program at 9to5Mac and MacRumors. The program is currently scheduled to go live in September, sources told AllThingsD, though there's a lack of clarity around the final launch date.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV