Increased Attention On Industrial Cleaning And Industrial Safety
SHANGHAI, Aug. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As rapid economic growth is not the Chinese government's foremost priority, but rather the improvement of the manufacturing industry in response to new market conditions, Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo is putting increased efforts into its China International Water Jet and Industrial Safety Show 2014, one of the leading Industrial Cleaning and Industrial Safety shows in Asia. The show will be held concurrently with China Clean Expo 2014 from March 31 to April 2, 2014.
With the Chinese government's emphasis on establishing the improvement of the manufacturing industry as an important goal, cleaning is clearly becoming an important aspect, as it is an essential part of industrial manufacturing, being widely used in the machinery industry, automobile manufacturing, the electronics industry, telecommunications, household appliances, the food industry, the textile industry, the papermaking industry, the printing industry, the oil industry, the transportation industry, the power industry, metal processing, medical instrument manufacture, optical products, military equipment, the aerospace industry, the nuclear industry and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV