Headwater Announces Sparkling Judging Panel And Extra Prizes For Bootiful Competition
CHESTER, England, August 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Headwater, a specialist travel company which provides walking, cycling and relaxed activity holidays around the world, recently launched a photography competition on their Facebook page offering entrants a fantastic range of prizes. With just over two weeks until Headwater's Bootiful Competition draws to a close, the company make some exciting announcements which are sure to prove popular with entrants.
The Bootiful Competition, which launched in July, has been a hit with Headwater fans, travel bloggers and walkers alike. The travel company invited their Facebook fans to upload their best photographs which have been taken whilst out walking. The competition so far has seen an eclectic mix of photographs taken by professional and amateur photographers who are all hoping to bag themselves one of the prizes.
For a chance of winning, entrants are asked to upload their photographs and encourage their friends and family to vote for their photo. The Headwater judges will then be asked to choose their favourite photographs from the top ten voted photos.With the promise of guest judges, competition entrants have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of who they would be. Today Headwater was proud to announce that the judges would be three highly regarded bloggers from the travel community: Abigail King of Inside the Travel Lab, Bethany Salvon of Beers and Beans and Kirsten Alana of Aviators and A Camera. The judges will reward first prize winner with a £500 Cotswold Voucher, the second prize winner would be given £200 Cotswold Voucher and third prize will win a £200 Cotswold Voucher. But the announcement of the three judges brought with it the revelation that another three special prizes would be added to the roster.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV