10 Pumpkin Beers You're Seeing Before Labor Day and Why
Samuel Adams Fat Jack Double Pumpkin
We've already spotted a few bottles out in the wild, though it may be just a bit early for fans to get their hands on a seasonal pack featuring the lower-alcohol Harvest Pumpkin Ale.
With Boston Beer already pushing its seasonal Octoberfest, however, anything is possible. Just having access to 22-ounce bottles of this big ol' pile of pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice around this time of year is a coup, as its 8.5% ABV will keep just fine in a fridge or cellar until it's actually fall -- when availability becomes a bit more of an issue.Surprisingly smooth and malty for a beer of this heft, it packs just enough warmth to warrant putting it away until the temperatures drop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV