10 Pumpkin Beers You're Seeing Before Labor Day and Why
Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale
This Easton, Pa.-bred pumpkin ale is a big Mid-Atlantic favorite even early in the season for the basic fact that it smells and tastes like pumpkin pie and has enough alcohol behind it to make it similarly warm.
Loaded with caramel and spice before and packing a 8% ABV punch, a little cardamom and clove give it a witbier-style bite without any of the citrusy tartness. We can't emphasize strongly enough just how much Weyerbacher's ample portions of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg boost this brew's overall flavor, but seeing this around so early is anything but a disappointment for drinkers looking forward to a long fall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV