10 Pumpkin Beers You're Seeing Before Labor Day and Why
Cape Ann Brewing Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout
Residents of Cape Ann's hometown of Gloucester, Mass., enjoy a nice summer day at nearby Good Harbor Beach as much as anyone. When the temperatures start dipping into the 70s and below, however, it's the first sign of a long, cold, gray winter to come.
Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout is already on tap at the Gloucester brewpub right on the harbor and should be moving over the rest of New England like a nor'easter in the weeks to come.This dark, chocolatey stout blends in pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice just to remind folks that the stray group of leaf peepers should start making their way up Route 128 any day now. There's a lot of fall aroma on the nose, tons of flavor on the finish and a fairly strong 7% ABV behind it. When the days get sideways-rain bleak, however, the brewery also offers an 11% imperial version of Pumpkin Stout to see folks through.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV