- Nissan has set monthly records for overall U.S. sales in four of seven months in 2013, with sales up more than 8.5 percent over 2012's record performance.
- Nissan Division has set monthly records in six of the seven months this year, driving sales higher by more than 10 percent over a record 2012.
- The reinvented Pathfinder SUV has set six consecutive monthly sales records, with year-to-date sales up more than 207 percent.
- Altima sales are up more than 7 percent over the same period in 2012, which was a record year for the model.
- Sentra sales have increased more than 18 percent, with additional capacity now rolling off the line at Nissan's assembly plant in Canton, Miss. to meet increased U.S. demand.
- Versa continues to lead the subcompact segment in 2013, with more than 21 percent segment share. The summer debut of the 2014 Versa Note is bringing class-leading fuel economy and roominess to the increasingly competitive subcompact hatchback market.
- Nissan Rogue has also seen record sales in four consecutive months, with sales up more than 13 percent in preparation for launch of the 2014 Rogue, which will be built at Nissan's Smyrna, Tenn. Assembly Plant.
- Also leading yearly gains is the all-electric Nissan LEAF, with sales up more than 230 percent over the prior year. Since launching the Smyrna-built, 2013 LEAF in March, deliveries have increased over 335 percent, with sales spreading to a new wave of U.S. markets.
Nissan On Record Pace For U.S. Sales With Core Model Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.