Mobile Internet Innovation Highlights Macworld; Macworld|iWorld Asia 2013 Held In Beijing
World renowned Macworld|iWorld, initiated by International Data Group (IDG), is a trade-show with conference tracks dedicated to the Apple Mac platform. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain first-hand experience with entertainment, training, communications and enterprise-level applications. With its compelling content, application demonstrations and exhibits, Macworld has become and remains the best of the "Mac" worlds for all Apple users from new Mac users to IT veterans. The first Macworld Expo took place in 1985 in San Francisco. For the last 28 years, the four-day event has been held as scheduled annually during the first quarter of every year at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, USA.
In 2012, Macworld was renamed Macworld|iWorld, reflecting an enhanced focus on technologies and applications for mobile-connected platforms.
For more information about Macworld, please visit the official website: http://www.macworldasia.com/.SOURCE Macworld|iWorld
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV