Martin Luther King's Philadelphia Speech Discovered!
DOYLESTOWN, Pa., Aug. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tom Lingenfelter, America's History Detective of Doylestown, Pa., announced the discovery of the 46-year old magnetic quarter-inch audio tape of Dr. King's only major speech in Philadelphia (to an audience of 3500 in the alumni fieldhouse of St. Joseph's University). No other recording of this speech is known to exist.
The recorded speech along with unpublished photographs were found in the forgotten collection of the photographer/journalist who covered the event October 26,1967....all are in excellent condition.
This quintessential hour long speech of carefully measured tone, blend of logic, activism, the Bible and American history...plus the passionate desire for a fully integrated society based upon real freedoms; the voice and the reasoning of Dr. King are unmistakable.
Lingenfelter said the photographs and tape are preserved in a secure facility while plans are being considered for its presentation to the public.Lingenfelter, is a former Counter-Intelligence Special Agent and President of the Heritage Collectors' Society and discoverer of the Only True Facsimile Copy of the Original Declaration of Independence. Contact: Tom Lingenfelter, 215-230-5330 Tom@Heritagecs.com SOURCE Heritage Collectors' Society
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV