Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you own shares of Parametric Sound Corporation (NASDAQ CM: PAMT )?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to August 5, 2013?
- Do you think the proposed merger terms are inadequate?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Parametric Sound Corporation (“Parametric” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ CM: PAMT) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to merge with Turtle Beach.
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/parametric-sound-corporation-pamt.
Under the terms of the agreement, former Turtle Beach stockholders are expected to own approximately 80 percent of the combined company´s shares outstanding at closing, and Parametric stockholders are expected to own approximately 20 percent of the combined company's shares, subject to adjustment as provided in the merger agreement. The new company will continue to operate under the name Parametric Sound Corporation and will be headquartered in San Diego.The investigation concerns whether Parametric’s board of directors failed to adequately shop the Company and obtain the best possible value for Parametric’s shareholders before entering into an agreement with Turtle Beach. If you own the common stock of Parametric and purchased your shares before August 5, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Shaye Fuchs at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to email@example.com, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/parametric-sound-corporation-pamt. Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV