|Who:||Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS)|
|Novotel Barcelona Sant Joan Despi|
|Carrer de la TV3, 2|
|When:||August 25-31, 2013|
Dr. David Stork, Distinguished Research Scientist at Rambus, will deliver the plenary keynote at SENSORCOMM 2013. In his keynote speech, Dr. Stork will discuss Rambus’ findings on ultra-miniature lensless CMOS computational imagers and sensors.
SENSORCOMM 2013 serves as a forum for researchers from academia and industry, professionals, standard developers, policy makers and practitioners to exchange ideas on techniques and applications, best practices, awareness and experiences as well as future trends and needs, both in research and practices, related to all aspects of information security, security systems and technologies.
Presentation Details:Monday, August 26, 2013 Title: Ultra-miniature Lensless CMOS Computational Imagers and Sensors 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. CET Keynote Session For additional details, visit: www.rambus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV