BEIJING, Aug. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) ("SouFun" or the "Company"), the leading real estate Internet portal in China, announced that the Company filed its annual report on Form 20-F which includes its audited financial statements for the three years ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 3, 2013. The annual report is available on the Company's website at http://ir.soufun.com. Holders of the Company's securities may request, free of charge, a hard copy of the Company's annual report.
SouFun operates the leading real estate Internet portal in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its websites. Through our websites, we provide marketing, e-commerce, listing and other value-added services for China's fast-growing real estate and home furnishing and improvement sectors. Our user-friendly websites support active online communities and networks of users seeking information on, and other value-added services for, the real estate and home furnishing and improvement sectors in China. SouFun currently maintains about 100 offices to focus on local market needs and its website and database contains real estate related content covering more than 320 cities in China. For more information about SouFun, please visit http://ir.soufun.com.
ContactsVice President of Finance: Hong Zhao, +86 (10) 5631-8707, email@example.comInvestor Relations Manager: Yiwen Zhang, +86 (10) 5631-8659, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SouFun Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV