- The term of Copernican World Banks Split Inc. and Copernican International Financial Split Corp. may be extended for an additional term of five years. In addition, the termination date of the Funds may be extended further for successive terms of five years thereafter, as determined by the Board; and
- Current redemption rights of the Class A shareholders and Preferred shareholders will remain unchanged and securityholders will be provided with an additional special retraction right providing an option to retract either Preferred shares or Class A shares at the end of the term (and each successive term thereafter) and receive a retraction price that is calculated in the same way that such price would be calculated if the Fund were to terminate on December 2nd, 2013.
Manulife Investments Announces Proposal To Extend Term Of Copernican World Banks Split Inc. And Copernican International Financial Split Corp.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.