2. As of noon trading, Time Warner Cable ( TWC) is down $0.49 (-0.5%) to $108.47 on light volume. Thus far, 711,335 shares of Time Warner Cable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.40-$108.96 after having opened the day at $108.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.96. Time Warner Cable Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers video, high-speed data, and voice services to residential and business service customers over its broadband cable systems in the United States. Time Warner Cable has a market cap of $30.9 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 12.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Time Warner Cable a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Time Warner Cable as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts