2. As of noon trading, Agilent Technologies ( A) is down $0.23 (-0.5%) to $47.74 on light volume. Thus far, 857,658 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.54-$48.00 after having opened the day at $47.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.97. Agilent Technologies, Inc. provides bio-analytical and electronic measurement solutions and services to the life sciences, chemical analysis, diagnostics and genomics, communications, and electronics industries worldwide. Agilent Technologies has a market cap of $16.2 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 17.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Agilent Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Agilent Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts