JEC, MYGN And FLT, 3 Diversified Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) is down $0.75 (-2.6%) to $27.60 on light volume. Thus far, 718,924 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.59-$28.55 after having opened the day at $28.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.35. Myriad Genetics, Inc., a molecular diagnostic company, focuses on the development and marketing of predictive medicine, personalized medicine, and prognostic medicine tests primarily in the United States. Myriad Genetics has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 4.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Myriad Genetics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Myriad Genetics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts