2. As of noon trading, Liberty Global ( LBTYA) is up $0.36 (0.5%) to $76.33 on light volume. Thus far, 857,105 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.03-$76.60 after having opened the day at $76.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.97. Liberty Global plc, an international cable company, provides television, broadband Internet, and telephony services. Liberty Global has a market cap of $16.8 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 20.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Liberty Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Liberty Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Liberty Global Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts