3 Stocks Advancing The Industrial Goods Sector
1. As of noon trading, Raytheon Company ( RTN) is up $0.81 (1.1%) to $77.46 on average volume. Thus far, 763,020 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.63-$77.64 after having opened the day at $76.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.65. Raytheon Company designs, develops, manufactures, integrates, and supports technological products, services, and solutions for governmental and commercial customers in the United States and internationally. Raytheon Company has a market cap of $24.5 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 31.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Raytheon Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Raytheon Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts