3 Stocks Advancing The Industrial Goods Sector
2. As of noon trading, Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) is up $0.44 (0.7%) to $61.76 on light volume. Thus far, 587,292 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.08-$61.76 after having opened the day at $61.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.32. Ingersoll-Rand plc engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of a diverse portfolio of industrial and commercial products in the United States and internationally. Ingersoll-Rand has a market cap of $17.5 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 25.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Ingersoll-Rand a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ingersoll-Rand as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts