3. As of noon trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) is up $0.91 (1.1%) to $84.53 on light volume. Thus far, 164,843 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 601,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $83.69-$84.54 after having opened the day at $83.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.62. The Toronto-Dominion Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company's Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking segment offers various financial products and services to personal and small business customers. Toronto-Dominion Bank has a market cap of $77.0 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Toronto-Dominion Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toronto-Dominion Bank as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts