Nvidia (NVDA) has posted some strong performance this year for a chipmaker -- the firm's 21% gains year-to-date have outpaced the S&P by a respectable margin. Nvidia is a graphics chip designer whose products are found in devices ranging from PCs and mobile phones to gaming consoles. Right now, the firm pays out a 7.5-cent dividend for a 2% yield. While that's not exactly "high yield" in the historical sense, the low bar set by the Fed makes it look at whole lot more impressive.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV