Teleflex Inc. Stock Downgraded (TFX)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for TELEFLEX INC is rather high; currently it is at 55.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 10.10% trails the industry average.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that TFX's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.25 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- TELEFLEX INC's earnings per share declined by 13.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TELEFLEX INC swung to a loss, reporting -$4.53 versus $2.90 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.87 versus -$4.53).
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $47.94 million or 15.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow TELEFLEX INC is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.73%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.