Berkshire Hathaway Inc Stock Downgraded (BRK.A)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $6,856.00 million or 41.09% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY has improved earnings per share by 47.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY increased its bottom line by earning $5.98 versus $4.14 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($9315.55 versus $5.98).
- The gross profit margin for BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY is rather low; currently it is at 20.36%. Regardless of BRK.A's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.