PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG) today announced that Kevin Braun has been appointed vice president of industrial coatings, Americas, effective immediately, replacing Richard Zoulek, who has left the company.
Braun was most recently appointed vice president, global raw materials and Americas purchasing.
“Kevin is a superb leader who combines excellent product and manufacturing experience with a keen awareness of the industry and market trends,” said Viktor Sekmakas, PPG executive vice president.
Braun, who joined PPG in 1991, also has served as PPG’s general manager, silica products, and general manager, architectural coatings, Australia/New Zealand. Previously, he held roles of increasing commercial responsibility in industrial coatings, fiber glass and architectural coatings in the United States.He holds a Bachelor of Science in industrial engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Capital University. PPG: BRINGING INNOVATION TO THE SURFACE.(TM) PPG Industries' vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world. Sales in 2012 were $15.2 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol:PPG). For more information, visit www.ppg.com. Bringing innovation to the surface is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc. Editor's Note: High resolution photo available upon request.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV