Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS), the nation’s leading business-to-business services provider and the largest uniform supplier in North America, recently celebrated 30 years as a public company.
When Cintas went public on Aug. 19, 1983, the company had revenue of about $60 million, net profit of $5.5 million, 19 locations and a few hundred employees primarily providing rental corporate identity uniform programs.
Thirty years later, the company achieved revenue of $4.32 billion, net profit of $315 million, has 415 locations and over 30,000 employees. Cintas now offers a vast array of products and services to help businesses operate more effectively and efficiently, including document management, first aid, safety and fire protection, restroom cleaning and supplies, carpet and tile cleaning and promotional products.
“The past 30 years have brought a lot of changes, growth and challenges for our company and the years have also provided tremendous opportunities for our employee partners. I’m proud of Cintas’ progress. I’m proud to be an employee partner and I believe the best is yet to come,” said Scott D. Farmer, Cintas CEO.About Cintas Corporation: Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document management services for more than 1 million businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV