Personally, I think being assigned shares of Ford would be great. The company is doing well, sales have been robust, and the dividend continues to grow. If I'm not assigned, then I receive an 8% return on my capital over the three months. On an annualized basis, the return is 32%, not including commissions, since they vary widely from broker to broker.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. .
At the time of publication the author long F.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV