Among the company's marquee mobility innovations, recent highlights include:
- The launch of the enterprise app store, ClickAppStore. The ClickAppStore makes it easy for organizations to deploy apps with minimal or no code development.
- Enhancements to Mobility Studio enable download of ready-to-use apps from the ClickAppStore, and development of HTML5 and native solutions for service, workers, supervisors, crew leaders, and management.
- Launch of ClickWorkforce on Salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world's leading business apps marketplace, deepening its footprint in the SaaS market.
- Certification of apps by the SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC), one of the identified leaders in Gartner's MADP Magic Quadrant.
- Introduction of ClickButler which drives value for all mobile users to improve customer care and increase field efficiency by eliminating excessive swiping and typing, minimizing costly errors, and facilitating compliance.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
[ 1 ] Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms, Ian Finley, Van L. Baker, Ken Parmelee, David Mitchell Smith, Ray Valdes, Gordon Van Huizen, 7 August 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, Michael Maoz, 3 April 2006 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, William McNeill, Michael Maoz, William Clark, 28 September 2011 [ 4 ] Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, William McNeill, Michael Maoz, Gordon Van Huizen, 17 October 2012 About ClickSoftware ClickSoftware (NasdaqGS: CKSW) is the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and service optimization solutions for the enterprise, both for mobile and in-house resources. As pioneers of the "Service chain optimization" concept, our solutions provide organizations with end-to-end visibility and control of the entire service management chain by optimizing forecasting, planning, shift and task scheduling, mobility and real-time management of resource and customer communication. Available via the cloud or on-premise, our products incorporate best business practices and advanced decision-making algorithms to manage service operations more efficiently, in a scalable, integrated manner. Our solutions have become the backbone for many leading organizations worldwide by addressing the fundamental question of job fulfillment: Who does What, for Whom, With what, Where and When. ClickSoftware is the premier choice for delivering superb business performance to service sector organizations of all sizes. The company is headquartered in the United States and Israel, with offices across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit http://www.clicksoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter. Safe Harbor Statement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV