TJX (TJX) ($54.16 vs. $50.48 on Aug. 16) best EPS estimates by 3 cents earning 66 cents a share. This buy rated stock popped to a new multi-year high at $54.49 above my semiannual and annual pivots at $52.25 and $52.67 with my quarterly risky level at $57.66.
Urban Outfitters (URBN) ($42.70 vs. $39.74 on Aug. 16) beat EPS estimates by 3 cents earning 51 cents a share. The buy rated stock popped to $44.15 on Tuesday then consolidated. My annual value level is $37.28 with a quarterly pivot at $39.11 and weekly risky level at $43.53, which was tested at the earnings reaction high.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV