Rent-A-Center Manager John Emery and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Vancouver an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1217 NE 99 th St. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, August 23rd at 2:00 p.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington. Elise Menashe, the organization’s executive director, expressed her appreciation for the contribution.
“We are so pleased to receive this donation and build our relationship with Rent-A-Center,” said Menashe. “It is the generous support and commitment of our local businesses that help us provide positive opportunities for Clark County youth.”
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a flat screen TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.Rent-A-Center operates 45 locations in the state of Washington. The Vancouver location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV