Rent-A-Center Manager Scott Turner and his three-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Taylor an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“We love having this opportunity to be here in Taylor,” said Turner. “We all really love the area and are looking forward to taking care of our customers.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 100 Carlos G. Parker Boulevard, Suite 105. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, August 23 rd at 10:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to Shepherd’s Heart Food Pantry and Community Ministries. JoLynne Williams, the agency’s board president, expressed her appreciation for the contribution.
“Shepherd’s Heart is always pleased when the businesses in Taylor get involved with feeding the hungry right here in the community,” said Williams. “We are extremely grateful for Rent-A-Center’s donation, which will fill approximately 300 bags of groceries.”In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 50” TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 279 locations in the state of Texas. The Taylor location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV