DALLAS, Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors for Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share on the common stock, representing a 20 percent increase in the company's quarterly dividend. The increased dividend will be payable on Sept. 26, 2013 to shareholders of record as of Sept. 6, 2013.
Brinker's Board of Directors also authorized an additional $200 million in share repurchases, bringing the total outstanding share repurchase authorization to approximately $480 million as of today's date.
Brinker International, Inc. is one of the world's leading casual dining restaurant companies. Founded in 1975 and based in Dallas, Texas, Brinker currently owns, operates, or franchises 1,591 restaurants under the names Chili's ® Grill & Bar (1,547 restaurants) and Maggiano's Little Italy ® (44 restaurants).
SOURCE Brinker International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV