Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: KIOR )?
- Did you purchase your shares before August 14, 2012, or between August 14, 2012 and August 7, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in KiOR, Inc.?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., including former Special Assistant United States Attorney, Timothy J. MacFall, announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of KiOR, Inc. (“KiOR” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: KIOR) between August 14, 2012 and August 7, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of KiOR during the Class Period, or purchased shares prior to the Class Period and still hold KiOR, and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/kior-inc-kior.
KiOR is a next-generation renewable fuels company, producing cellulosic gasoline and diesel from abundant non-food biomass. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that: (1) the Company was not on track to produce commercially meaningful quantities of biofuel at its Columbus, Mississippi facility in the amounts projected by management during the timeframes promised; (2) the Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls over its calculation and forecasting of production levels at the Columbus facility; and (3) as a result of the foregoing, the Company’s statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV