AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot, Inc. (NASDAQ:SALE), which operates the world's largest digital coupon marketplace, today announced that its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 are now available at the RetailMeNot investor relations website at http://investor.retailmenot.com/. As announced previously, the company will host a webcast to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results at 4:30pm ET ( 3:30pm CT).
In addition to the press release, a live webcast of the call can be accessed at http://investor.retailmenot.com/.
About RetailMeNot, Inc.RetailMeNot, Inc. ( www.retailmenot.com/corp/) operates the world's largest digital coupon marketplace. The company's websites enable consumers across the globe seeking to save money to find hundreds of thousands of digital coupons from retailers.RetailMeNot, Inc. experienced more than 450 million consumer visits to its sites in 2012. The RetailMeNot, Inc. portfolio of coupon and deal websites includes www.RetailMeNot.com, the leading digital coupon site in the United States; www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, the leading digital coupon site in the United Kingdom; www.Deals.com in Germany; www.ActiePagina.nl, a leading digital coupon site in the Netherlands; Bons-de-Reduction.com and www.Ma-Reduc.com leading digital coupon sites in France; www.Poulpeo.com, a leading digital coupon site with cash back in France; and www.Deals2Buy.com, a leading discount offer site in North America. Media Contact Brian HoytRetailMeNot, Inc. email@example.com(512) 777-2957(202) 330-3070 Investor Contact Michael MagaroRetailMeNot, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org(512) 777-2899 -- RMNSALE-F – SOURCE RetailMeNot, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV