- Revenue was $562 million, a decrease of 1 percent, compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2013 as reported and an increase of 2 percent on a constant currency basis.
- GAAP operating margin was 15 percent, compared to 16 percent in the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP operating margin decreased by approximately 100 basis points to 24 percent, compared with 25 percent in the second quarter of fiscal 2013. A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results is provided in the accompanying tables.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share were $0.27, compared to $0.28 in the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share were $0.45, compared to $0.48 in the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Deferred revenue increased 7 percent to $806 million, compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Cash flow from operating activities was $65 million, compared to $107 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
Autodesk Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.