DFC Global Corp. (NASDAQ: DLLR), a leading international diversified financial services company serving primarily unbanked and under-banked consumers for over 30 years, today announced its results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2013.
Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Highlights
- Total consolidated revenue was $1.1 billion for the fiscal year, an increase of 5.7%, or $60.6 million, compared to the prior-year period. On a constant currency basis, total consolidated revenue increased 6.4%.
- Total unsecured consumer lending revenue was $728.3 million for the fiscal year, representing an increase of $87.4 million, or 13.5%, on a constant currency basis compared to the prior-year period. Revenue from internet-based loans was $298.4 million for the fiscal year, representing an increase of $42.2 million, or 16.2%, on a constant currency basis compared to the prior-year period.
- Total revenue from pawn lending for the fiscal year was $81.9 million, an increase of $1.5 million, or 1.9%, on a constant currency basis. Pawn lending interest and the margin on the disposition of unredeemed pawn pledge inventory was unfavorably impacted by a year-over-year decline in gold prices.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA was $274.5 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2013 compared to $303.7 million for the prior-year period. On a constant currency basis, consolidated adjusted EBITDA decreased by $27.8 million compared to the prior-year period.
- Diluted pro forma operating earnings per share was $1.76 for fiscal year 2013 compared to $2.16 for the prior-year period.
- Diluted earnings per share on a GAAP basis was a loss of $0.02 for fiscal year 2013 compared to a positive $1.16 for the prior-year period
- The Company repurchased 3.5 million shares of its common stock at an average share price of $15.53 during the twelve months ended June 30, 2013. Since June 30, the Company repurchased an additional 0.4 million shares at an average price of $15.49 .
A table reconciling pro forma income before income taxes and diluted pro forma operating earnings per share to GAAP basis income before income taxes and adjusted EBITDA is presented on pages 11 and 12 of this news release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV